Monday, May 5, 2014

The Weekend by Chris

FIVE painful days then
fun times come.
You can sleep in or
play at the park.
But it eventually ends,
it's a short weekend.


Birthday by Jaiden

I wake up excited, waiting for presents
fun and games, with nothing lame
my friends all around, feeling happy and warm
I am glad there is not a storm
I can go outside and bathe all day 
in my non-chilly chillin' swimming pool
Eating cake with Stampy and friends
Oh look!  Presents!  A new phone, a new me!


Dragons by Kaya

They rule skies
in a mystic plain.
Thought to be fake,
but imagined real.
Breathe out scorching fire,
and puff ashy smoke.
They roam free,
in a land where dragons exist.


Minecraft by Brian

Mining gold and minerals
building houses the size of the ocean,
brewing and making potions.

Fighting exploding creepers,
surviving from the angry dead,
getting tired and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!