Tuesday, May 17, 2016

POETRY PERSISTS in PLENTIFUL PECKS

The Cheap Cheese by OB

The cheap cheese cries out
PLEASE BUY ME
I'm gonna rot out!

I don't want to grow
in dumpsters of shame.
I want a happy family
So please
Someone
Please buy me.


Underdog by HK

Knights in shining, gleaming armor
Is what my darling craves
Riding on a rickety horse
Living with the people that force
And show us how we behave

Underdog, Underdog is what she cries
Bashing through the living dyes
The blade goes through his wealthy armor,
Big eyes staring at the once-before farmer,
The crows start to peck at his carcass,
As my darling's love leaves before us.


Track by AL

Jumping over the hurdles,
running the 800 meter dash.

Run as fast as a cheetah,
so you won't come in last.

When you do the hurdles,
jump like your on a trampoline.

If you do these you'll be
the very best on the team.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!